Akshay Kumar keeps himself fit with martial arts
Actor Akshay Kumar, who is giving the message of Fit India, believes that the coordination of diet and exercise can lead to good health.
Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia, known professionally as Akshay Kumar, is an Indian-born Canadian actor, producer and television personality who works in Bollywood films.
Age 52 years old
Height: 1.78 m
Akshay Kumar is not only a great actor but is also active on social issues. His fitness is also amazing. These days they are giving the message of Fit India. They believe that a balanced diet and coordination of exercise can lead to better health and health is the biggest wealth. Let’s know what Khalil Kumar does to keep himself fit.
Adopt a natural method
Akshay Kumar’s way of keeping himself fit is completely different from other Bollywood stars. While on one side the other stars sweat for hours in the gym to keep themselves fit, Akshay Kumar naturally keeps himself fit. He keeps himself fit by playing basketball, practicing kick-boxing, practicing yoga, swimming and lots of martial arts.
Akshay Kumar’s fitness tips
- If you want to stay fit naturally like Akshay, then the first thing to do is to sleep early and wake up early in the morning.
- Akshay Kumar does not believe in protein shakes as he believes it has side effects in the long run.
- Your food is closely related to fitness. You should control the intake of sugar and salt. Akshay believes that the less you consume it, the healthier you will be.
- If you feel hungry during the day, instead of eating fried things or cookies and snacks, eat nuts, but in limited quantity.
- Water has a great impact on our health. To keep yourself hydrated, drink plenty of water, at least 4-5 liters daily.
- Try to keep your metabolism rate high with healthy eating. This will solve your fitness and weight-related problems. Akshay usually eats fresh fruits after dinner and at dinner only eat soup and green salad to be easily digested.
- A person’s fitness begins to deteriorate when he sinks into a food taste bypassing the body’s need. Akshay believes that do not eat more than your stomach capacity in taste. This can make you obese.
- Meditation is also a way to keep yourself fit naturally. It also keeps you away from mental peace and stress. Meditate regularly for at least half an hour to bring peace of mind.
- If you cannot exercise, then walk for 15 to 20 minutes daily for physical activity or physical activity.