8 Highest Rated Best bicep workout With Gymmangesh
Highest Rated Best bicep workout With Gymmangesh
Best bicep workout, when any person wants to build a body and start going to the gym. So he first pays more attention to his biceps. Because people are more attracted to seeing biceps. However, as much biceps increase the beauty of our body, triceps are equally important, so it is important to keep a balance between the two.
To improve the size of biceps, keep in mind that maximum weight-bearing exercise should be practiced as much as possible. People usually use free weight exercises more for biceps as both help in making biceps better and larger in size. So we have brought for you 08 such exercises which you can practice and you can also make tremendous biceps.
Best bicep workout
1 STANDING BARBELL CURL
- Barbell Exercise is the first exercise to make biceps. When we do this exercise, we can lift more and more weight through biceps. Applying sets of barbells and dumbbells in the early days of the gym strengthens the body and also increases body capacity.
- While doing this exercise, its correct position should be fully taken care of. Make sure that when you lift the weight, do not bend your back. We always make the mistake of trying to do any exercise very quickly. While we should know that by doing it slowly and properly, its effect is good and effective on our body.
2 Standing Dumbbell Curl
- Standing biceps Dumbbell Curl is very good for double curl exercise tissue and muscle fibers. The position of this exercise is less stable than the speed.
- When we do this exercise, the muscles around our biceps are strong. The better we do it, the more it will affect our biceps.
3 DUMBBELL PREACHER CURL
- Grab a dumbbell with the right arm and place the upper arm on top of the preacher bench or the incline bench. The dumbbell should be held at shoulder length. This will be your starting position.
- As you breathe in, slowly lower the dumbbell until your upper arm is extended and the biceps are fully stretched.
- As you exhale, use the biceps to curl the weight up until your biceps are fully contracted and the dumbbell is at shoulder height. Again, remember that to ensure full contraction you need to bring that small finger higher than the thumb.
- Squeeze the biceps hard for a second at the contracted position and repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Switch arms and repeat the movement.
New Variations: You can perform this exercise using a low pulley instead of a dumbbell. In this case, you will need to position the bench in front of the pulley.
Best bicep workout
4 EZ-BAR PREACHER CURL
- To perform this movement you will need a preacher bench and an E-Z bar. Grab the E-Z curl bar at the close inner handle (either have someone hand you the bar which is preferable or grab the bar from the front bar rest provided by most preacher benches). The palm of your hands should be facing forward and they should be slightly tilted inwards due to the shape of the bar.
- With the upper arms positioned against the preacher bench pad and the chest against it, hold the E-Z Curl Bar at shoulder length. This will be your starting position.
- As you breathe in, slowly lower the bar until your upper arm is extended and the biceps are fully stretched.
- As you exhale, use the biceps to curl the weight up until your biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder height. Squeeze the biceps hard and hold this position for a second.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
New Variations: You can perform this exercise also using a low pulley with an E-Z Bar attachment instead. In this case, you will need to position the bench in front of the pulley. You may also use a wider grip for variety purposes.
5 Incline Dumbbell Curl
- The most stress should be felt on the biceps muscles when doing incline dumbbell curls. But don’t worry when you do this exercise with less weight.
- Increase the weight slowly and do it correctly. In a few days, you will automatically start seeing results.
Best bicep workout
6 KNEELING SINGLE-ARM CURL
kneeling position to the bicep curl, you are put in an unstable position, which forces your hips and abs (and even your front leg) to clock in to stabilize your body. Meanwhile, the sheer volume of curls will give your biceps a mega-pump.
Directions: Perform the exercises below in the order listed for 30 seconds each.
1. Dumbbell half-kneeling single-arm curl (left arm).
2. Dumbbell half-kneeling single-arm curl (right arm).
That’s one round. Repeat for 5 to 10 minutes, switching arms every 30 seconds.
The dumbbell half-kneeling single-arm curl is a great addition to any upper-body workout to blast your core and biceps. Watch the photo below to see how Speer performs the move.
7 DUMBBELL PREACHER CURL ON BALL
1.) Start off by laying in a prone position over an exercise ball with your chest rested firmly on top of the ball and each hand gripping a dumbbell in front of you.
2.) Slowly lift the dumbbells up to your chest, isolating the bicep, until you feel the tension and hold this position for a count.
3.) Return back to the starting position and repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.
8 CONCENTRATION CURL
- Concentration curl excise will add four moons to our biceps. When we do this exercise sitting, we should also take care of angle and speed. Taking care of all these has a good effect on the muscles.
- There is no need for any supporting muscles while exercising concentration curls. This is a great exercise that you can do at the end after completing the workout. When you want to completely biceps.
Best bicep workout
|best bicep exercises|