What is a rainbow diet?
Rainbow is formed when the sun comes out with rain during the rainy season, but you know that there is also a rainbow diet that people use for weight loss. Dieticians and doctors continuously adjust the intake of healthy fat and low fat and fat for our health constants young generation.
In this direction, especially dieticians, keeping in mind today’s lifestyle, tell about new diet plans, one of which is the Rainbow Diet. In India, 70 percent of people are worried about the problem related to obesity, in which most people are from NCR. The biggest reason for this problem is a changing lifestyle and a lack of proper diet. This is why people have issues with increasing weight.
Fruits and vegetables of every color are available in India, let us tell you that color is not only nutritious in appearance. Their nutrition information is associated with each wash. Generally, colored vegetables have most of the same properties. So if you want to nourish your body, then add vegetables and fruits of all colors in your diet. This colorful diet is called the Rainbow Diet in medical parlance.
Must Visit:- Best Diet plan for bodybuilding
What happens in the rainbow diet?
What is a rainbow diet
Make a group of mines of all colors, such as white, red, green, yellow, and blue or purple, and the more colors you eat every day, the better it will be for you. You should eat the food of every color at least two to three times a week, whether fruits or vegetables. Grain and its color are associated with every nutrition, and each color has a different nutritional value in itself. Using the Rainbow Diet gives you complete food.
- Green color: Green things have more nutrition, so it has more value. There will be very few people who will not know about the benefits of green fruits and vegetables. Green vegetables and fruits help a lot in energy production, detoxification such as broccoli, spinach, lettuce, watercress, kiwi, peas, cabbage, grapes, and melon all come green.
- Red color: Red color, which is considered a danger mark, tells you that this color, vegetables, and fruits have lycopene, phytochemicals (anthocyanin), and anti-inflammatory properties that protect everyone from functional and bacterial diseases. We do. Tomatoes, watermelon, red radish, red chilies, strawberries, beets, pomegranate, apples, pulses, juices, paprika, red meat, kidney beans come in this color.
- Orange color: Vitamin C is found in outstanding amounts in orange color (Orang) foods, which keeps the human good’s immune system. These foods also contain nutrients like antioxidants, xanthine, beta-carotene, lycopene, and potassium, which keep the heart-healthy. This includes oranges, capsicum, orange carrots, melon, papaya.
- Yellow color: Fruits and vegetables of this color have many bromelain-like enzymes, which intensify humans’ brains and reduce the risk of other diseases, such as yellow capsicum, yellow pumpkin, tur dal, yellow mung lentils.
- White color: White-colored fruits and vegetables are not as colorful as other foods, but they keep you healthy, such as bananas, cauliflower, potatoes, onions, garlic, rice, radishes reduce cholesterol. Control high blood pressure and prevent cancer.
- Purple color: Vegetables and fruits of this color are full of antioxidants, which reduce your weight and keep your heart and mind fit, such as purple cabbage, purple cauliflower, brinjal, berries, cranberries, and plums.
Rainbow diet means the different colors of vegetables and fruits that you include in your diet every day, many people also recommend diet, in addition to this diet, every person according to his need. It is given to that person because every person has a different body type.
Every color, whether it is green, blue, red, or white, all have abundant nutrients, which not only gives you good health but also maintains your health. You can get positive results by following the Rainbow Diet. All these colors are similar to the rainbow. Due to so many colors in this diet, it is called the Rainbow Diet.
What is a rainbow diet