Morning exercise-Fitness -Fitness and Fitness
Although you can exercise anytime, the best time to exercise is considered to be morning. Though it will be a bit difficult for you initially, but once it becomes a habit, you will like it and you will feel the difference yourself. Here we are telling you why exercise in the morning is beneficial for you.
Benefits of a morning workout
- Decrease stress level
Morning exercise gives us benefits not only physically but also mentally. Exercise makes you feel more energetic and decreases your stress level. If you work in a high-stress area then morning exercise is very important for you.
- Maintain digestion
Exercising in the morning keeps your body disciplined as well. Your sleeping, waking and eating time is fixed. Which keeps your digestion healthy. Exercise also helps to sleep well at night.
- Feeling of freshness
Exercises in the morning keep the hormones balanced in the body. So that your health is right. The fresh air and atmosphere of the morning give you freshness throughout the day.
- Lung tightness
Oxygen available in the morning is more than that found in the whole day. Therefore, the fresh air in the morning strengthens the lungs. So morning workouts are more beneficial.
- Burning too many calories
Exercising in the morning makes your metabolic activity high, sometimes it remains high for 24 hours. This means you can burn more calories throughout the day by just exercising in the morning.
- Strengthen the immune system
Nobody likes to get sick, in which case exercise can help you. To be healthy, it is very important to have a good immune system. Exercise keeps the blood circulation in the whole body and develops immunity. Which makes you sick less.
- Correct metabolism
Various types of research have proved that exercising in the morning keeps the metabolic rate of the body right and also provides extra energy to the body.
- Better sleep
Studies have shown that women and men who exercise regularly after getting up early in the morning sleep better than those who exercise in the evening. Exercise at night stimulates the body, which makes it more difficult to sleep peacefully.
- behavior modification
By the way, everyone knows that exercise makes one feel better. During exercise, a hormone called ‘feel good’ comes out of your body which helps you to get rid of stress and feel more confident. Also, during exercise, serotonin and ACTH hormones make you more productive, which helps you make better decisions. And you are more creative throughout the day.
According to the researchers, 75 percent of women who exercise in the morning stay on their plan 25 percent more than women who exercise in the evening.
morning workout vs evening workout!
People have different opinions about what should be the right time to do it. If you are also in a similar dilemma about what time you should do a workout, then let us tell you what research says –
1 Morning workout
* Waking up early in the morning has its benefits. This makes the beginning of your day quicker than others.
* Many research has found that people who do workouts as soon as they wake up in the morning are able to follow the fitness routine better and do regular workouts.
* Morning workouts speed up metabolism, ie increase the capacity of the body to burn calories. So morning workouts are more beneficial for those who want to lose weight.
* Workout in the morning gives you the mental orientation that you have completed an important task of the day. And for all further activities, your thinking becomes positive. Also, you feel energetic throughout the day.
Morning workout diet plan
Muscle Building Diet Plan for Morning Exercise
Today, in this article, we are giving you a diet plan for people who exercise in the morning. You have to start the morning with lemonade. Because it helps in getting the maximum out of toxin produced in our body. So after getting up, you have to drink lemonade first, only then you have to go to the toilet. So, below we are giving you the diet plan of the Muscle Building. Earlier, we had made a diet plan of the Muscle Building for those exercising in the evening. So if you exercise in the evening, then you can also check the diet plan.
Morning workout diet plan
1. Early Morning 1 cup lemonade
2. Pre-Workout Coffee / Green Tea or Creatine
3. Intra-Workout BCAA
4. Post Workout 1 Scoop Whey Protein in Water
5. Breakfast 1 cup Oats + 1 cup Grape + Fish Oil
6. Mid-Morning 1 cup Strawberries + 1 Carrot + 1 Scoop Whey Protein
7. Lunch Mix Salad + Rice / Corn Flake + Lentils + 2 Cap Multivitamins
8. Snack 2 Bread + 1 Teaspoon Almond Ghee
9. Dinner 1 cup lentil soup + green salad
10. Post-Dinner 1 Scoop Whey Protein + Almond + Cashew
2 Evening Workouts
At the same time, there are many people who are unable to give time to workouts in the morning due to their work and office. So let me tell you that evening workout also have their distinct benefits –
* According to some studies, you can do more strength activities in the evening workouts because unlike morning, your body and mind are already active due to the activities of the day. Therefore, if you want to build a body, then an evening workout is better.
* While doing workouts in the morning, there is the stress of finishing all the work of the rest of the day. But in the evening you not only remain free from this tension, but even the evening workouts can relieve the stress of the day.
* One gets better sleep at night after an evening workout.
Evening Workout Diet Plan
Diet plan for those exercising in the evening
To make muscle, you have to keep a lot of protein in your diet, so that your muscles can grow quickly. Along with this, it is not that you have to ignore carbohydrate and fat things. These things are also very much needed in our bodies.
Carbohydrates should be at least 30 percent in the diet plan of the Muscle building in our diet. Protein should be at least 50 percent in our diet and should be 20% fat. So this is how a diet plan of a Muscle building is made. Carbohydrate is very important to give us continuous energy.
Protein is very important for making muscles in our body. Fat is very important in our body for joint health, heart health and apart from this, they also have many functions. But I will not talk about this thing much here.
I am telling you a simple diet plan below. You can use it for building Muscle. I am telling you this diet plan for those who exercise in the evening. For those who exercise in the morning, I will upload another diet plan and I will give you the link below. So by looking at it from there, you can follow the diet plan of the Muscle Building which exercises in the morning.
1. Breakfast 1 Scoop Protein Shake + 2 Spoon Almond Ghee
2. Mid-Morning 1 cup dal shoop + salad + 1 sweet potato
3. Lunch 2 Bread + Cheese + Yogurt + 2 Cap Multivitamins
4. Snack Rice + Lentils + Salad
5. Pre-Workout Coffee / Green Tea or Creatine
6. Intra-Workout 1 Scoop BCAA
7. Post- Workout 1 Whey Scoop in Water
8. Dinner Cheese + Green Chili + Green Salad + 1 Cap Fish Oil
9. Post-Dinner 1 cup milk + 5g flaxseed