Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
optimum nutrition Overview Information
Whey protein is the protein contained in whey, the watery portion of milk that separates from the curds when making cheese.
Whey protein is commonly used for improving athletic performance and increasing strength, but evidence to support these uses is mixed. Whey protein is also used to reverse weight loss in people with HIV and to help prevent allergic conditions in infants.
this is a Vegetarian product.
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat.
- 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving.
- Whey protein micro fractions from whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate.
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training.
- There is no seal inside the cap, the product has a plastic shrink wrap seal around the cap (outside) for protection from contamination.
- On all the protein tubs you will find blue inkjet printing listing a manufacturer date, expiration date, and batch code. There may be a slight difference with the actual product and the images displayed